Several BTCure members were present at the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research in Lisbon in February.
The major topics of the workshops were:
• New Perspectives on Immunomodulation
• Brain, Psychology and the Immune System
• Looking at the Future (Funding Opportunities)
• Understanding the Sexist Distribution of Auto-Immune Diseases
• Regenerative Medicine
• Innate Immunology
• Rising Stars in the Biology of Inflammatory Rheumatic Disorders
For a full report from the workshop, please follow this link.